Organize your wedding in a winery in France !
Château de Paraza is a unique celebration venue for your wedding in a winery in France. Most importantly, it features different indoor and outdoor spaces. First its stunning wine-tasting room for the reception. Then its gardens and the vines, with amazing views on the Pyrénées. Finally an authentic 17th century chateau elegantly restored. Therefore, it offers an idyllic setting to make you and your guests live an unforgettable moment. So gather your friends and family and let’s plan an amazing adventure for your wedding in a winery in France.
ELEGANCE & SIMPLICITY
We offer you several halls and outdoor areas specifically tailored to accomodate guests for your wedding in a winery in France. Whether you dream of a great traditional celebration or you fancy a chic and relaxed ambiance, we will make every effort to help you personalise the wedding you dream of.
Off the beaten track, the Chateau de Paraza is an exceptional venue for a destination wedding in a winery. It offers an idyllic setting to make you and your guests live an unforgettable moment.
A wedding destination easy to reach, not only from France, but also from abroad
- 20km from Narbonne
- 50km from Carcassonne Airport
- 60km from Béziers Airport
- 80km from Perpignan Airport
- 110km from Montpellier Airport
- 140km from Toulouse International Airport
- 270km from Barcelona International Airport
A UNIQUE RECEPTION HALL
to the height of your desire
At the very heart of the winemaking cellar dating back to 1850, under a spectacular 19meter high ceiling made of old wood, our beautiful reception room can accomodate up to 180 guests.The reception space is 300m² wide. Most importantly, it is totally flexible and adaptable depending on your needs and preferences.
- Access to the kitchen for the caterer
- Bar to serve the beverages
- Cloakroom & toilets for your guests
- No mandatory partners or providers
- Wedding planner services (upon booking)
- Kids’ care (upon booking)
VAST OUTDOOR AREAS
to create varied ambiances for each special moment of your wedding in a winery
- The park, with an outstanding view on the Pyrenees on one side, and a peaceful shaded area on the other side (up to 300 guests)
- The courtyard, by the fountain (up to 300 guests)
- The greenhouse and its garden, with a magnificent olive tree (up to 200 guests)
- Paul Riquet’s terraces, with an outstanding view on the Pyrénées (up to 120 guests)
- The swimming-pool inside the cloyster (up to 80 guests)
- And of course, the vines, for a special night under the stars (up to 200 guests)
A MAGNIFICENT NIGHT IN THE CHATEAU
for the bride and the groom, their family and close friends
When choosing to celebrate your wedding at Chateau de Paraza, you can benefit from the Chateau and enjoy it in total privacy with friends and family
- 5 luxury suites de luxe to accommodate up to 14 persons
- Other accommodation onsite for up to 10 persons
- A large dormitory for kids (only)
- Private heated pool with stunning view
- Catering services (upon booking)
- Travel and visit services (upon booking)
The reception room
~ by the cellarFirst, the reception room is a stunning place to host the dinner and the party. Indeed it is located at the heart of the winery. Therefore, it is a very special venue as it overlooks the real Chateau de Paraza cellar where we elaborate our wines and also offers a beautiful view on the park outside.
~ by the cellarFrom the cellar, one can glimpse at the park where green oaks and Aleppo pines make you feel out of time. A large grassy area can be used to organize great receptions, with the view of the Pyrénées mountains at the back. Suitable to welcome your guests just for the vin d’honneur, the ceremony or for the whole celebration.
~ by the Chateau
The courtyard of honour is a beautiful space to organize a celebration in particular a vin d’honneur. With its stunning view on the Chateau and the pink marble fountain, it is ideal for a dazzling reception to launch the ceremony and the party.