– User: Internet connecting, using the site http://www.chateau-de-paraza.fr
– Personal information: “information that enables any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of individuals to whom it applies” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site http://www.chateau-de-paraza.fr
The identity of the various stakeholders as part of its implementation and monitoring:
The owner and / or publisher is a legal person.
Owner and / or website publisher: Château de Paraza
Address: Château de Paraza – 1 rue du Viala
Publishing Officer: Lucile Danglas
Publishing Officer Contact: email@example.com
Phone number: +33 778 191 641
Editing & Development: Resonance Communication
Editing & Development Address: 5 place Davilla
Phone: +33 468 760 031
Hosting: OVH – RCS: Tourcoing 424 761 419 00011
Host Address: 140 Wharf Sartel, 59100 Roubaix, France
SALE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
In accordance with Article L. 3342-1 of the Public Health Code, the sale of alcoholic beverages to minors is prohibited. All offers on the Site are reserved for adults aged eighteen (18 ) years of age and more, with legal capacity. It is further reminded that alcohol abuse is dangerous to health and that alcohol should be consumed moderately. For information tailored to each user ‘s health , the Chateau de Paraza advises their users to turn to their physician.
COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATIONS :
In France, collection of personal data is protected by law n° 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive October 24, 1995.
By simply connecting to the site www.chateau-de-paraza.fr, the user acknowledges having accepted from Chateau de Paraza, permission to collect the following data:
– Internet address URL links through which the user accessed the site http://www.chateau-de-paraza.fr
– The user’s ISP;
– The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
In any event the Château of paraza only collects personal information about the user (name, email address, telephone number, etc.) for the need of the services offered by http: //www.chateau-de-paraza.fr. The user provides that information with full acknowledgement of the facts, especially when conducting the entry of the data himself/herself. Mention of mandatory information to be provided by the user when using the site http://www.chateau-de-paraza.fr is made.
THE USER, ASSUMING HE CAN CONFIRM HIS/HER IDENTITY, CAN SEND A REQUEST TO CHATEAU DE PARAZA BY EMAIL AT CHATEAUDEPARAZA@GMAIL.COM TO REQUEST:
– the verification of his/her personal data collected by the Château de Paraza or on its behalf;
– the information relating to such data processing purposes;
– the information related to the identity and geographical location of data recipients;
– the transfer by email of a copy of this data issued free of charge, to the extent that such a request is not abusive, especially by its repetitiveness and disproportionateness.
No personal user information is collected, published, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to a third party without the knowledge or the user. Only the assumption of Chateau de Paraza’s redemption and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the http://www.chateau-de-paraza.fr website.
Moreover Chateau de Paraza is permitted (e) to perform studies and statistical analyses on the use and type of site users http://www.chateau-de-paraza.fr, subject to confirming the anonymity thereof.
CORRECTION OF PERSONAL USER INFORMATION COLLECTED
Pursuant to article 34 of Law No. 48-87 of 6 January 1978, the user has the right to modify his/her collected personal data. In this perspective, the user may send a request to Chateau de Paraza:
– An e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
– A mail at Chateau de Paraza, 1 rue du Viala, 11200 Paraza
stating his name or company name, physical and / or electronic contact details and if necessary the reference which he/sheholds as a member of the site http://www.chateau-de-paraza.fr. The changes will be made within a reasonable delay from the receipt of the request from the user.
Chateau de Paraza certifies that it has received a CNIL registration confirmation (NUMBER TO BE RECEIVED) authorizing it to collect personal user information through its website http://www.chateau-de-paraza.fr.
All the elements of the site http://www.chateau-de-paraza.fr, including text, presentations, illustrations, photographs, sounds, and shaped trees are, except public documents and clarification, are the exclusive intellectual property of the Chateau de Paraza.
All use or reproduction of this site, partial or total, by whatever process, without the express previously-obtained authorisation by Chateau de Paraza, is forbidden, and would constitute an offence as provided for in articles L335-2 and following in the Intellectual Property Law.
In addition, all use or reproduction of the database contained in the Site http://www.chateau-de-paraza.fr, partial or total, is prohibited under the provisions of Law No. 98-536 of 1 July 1998 on the legal protection of databases.
In any event, on all copies of all or part of the site’s content should be marked “Copyright 2015 Chateau de Paraza All rights reserved”.
Multimedia Designer and graphics: Chateau de Paraza – Credits: photos from photo libraries Chateau de Paraza
ADVERTISING NATURE OF CONTENT:
In any event, Château de Paraza informs the user of the advertising nature of site content, if any.
DATE OF LAST UPDATE:
Legal date of last update: June 30, 2015
KEY LEGISLATION CONCERNED:
– Law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, including as amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to computers, files and freedoms.
– Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
– Article L3342-1 of Public Health Code. The sale of alcoholic beverages to minors is prohibited. The offer of these drinks free of charge to minors is also prohibited in public houses and shops or public places. The person issuing the beverage may require the client to establish proof of age.
You can report any inappropriate or illegal content at the following address : email@example.com or to Chateau de Paraza, 1 rue du Viala, 11200 Paraza .